Sep 11, 2012
7 Fresh Applications for Web Designing
1. Adobe IdeasYou don’t need to work on a bulky computer anymore because Adobe Ideas allows you to design a website with the use of a portable gadget that runs on either iOS or Android. With this program, you can design impulsively and later transfer your work on Photoshop or Illustrator.
Dont Miss : 14 Useful Apps For Web Designers and Photographers
2. iMockUpsThis program, which can be installed in your iPad, is a simple web designing tool that provides your website the functionality that it needs. Most designers focus on the design, but iMockUps allows you to create an ergonomic website that browsers will love visiting.
Dont Miss : 9 Drawing Apps for Web designers
3. LiveViewIf your web design work is focused on mobile applications, then LiveView is the program for you. This software allows you to design and test your website on the device itself, rather than running it on a PC. Because you can already see it as how it will appear on the mobile device, there is no need for further adjustments once you have finished with the website.
Dont Miss : 7 Color Palettes Apps For Web Designers
4. SketchshareAs a web designer, you need to update your client with the design and graphics of the website as needed. If you’re on the road and need to show your work, you can do so with the help of the iPad program SketchShare. It allows you to share your design, so you can proceed with it or make some revisions according to the feedback of the customer.
Dont Miss : 15 Image Effects Apps For Android and iPhone
5. TextasticWeb design is not just about graphics, for the text element is important as well. With the iPad program Textastic, you can edit codes, color syntax, and search and replace some text. Just like conventional computers, your iPad can act as the best device there is with its additional programming keys incorporated on the virtual keyboard. With Textastic, you can create and edit website text wherever you go.
Dont Miss : Top 4 Mobile Apps for Web Designers
6. BufferIn web design, you need to consider SEO as well in order to attract more visitors. One way of increasing browser traffic is by creating a Twitter account, and with the Buffer program, you can automate tweets as needed. If you don’t have the time to post everyday, then Buffer can do the work for you.
Dont Miss : 11 Photo Editing Apps for Android
7. Loads.inIt is a fact that not a lot of web browsers are patient. If you have a slow-loading page, chances are, your visitors will leave your tedious website right away. Remedy this problem by testing your website on Loads.in. It can show you how fast your website loads from more than 50 countries across the globe.
As a web designer, you should know the importance of thinking outside the box and grasping new ideas for better outputs. With these new and fresh applications for web design, you can create the perfect website that will appeal to the ever-changing tastes of web browsers everywhere.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).