May 29, 2012
Top 5 SEO Secrets For WordPress Sites
You might also be interested in following WordPress plugins:
- 23 Excellent WordPress Plugins to Improve & Optimize Website Performance
- 10 Best WordPress Social Sharing Plugins Of 2012
- 12 Best WordPress Mobile Plugins for Websites
- 10 WordPress Security & Firewall Plugins
1. Install plug-insThere are various ways to enhance the SEO of a specific blog in WordPress. The most easy and effortless thing is to install some plugins to the specific blog which SEO needs to be bettered. Plugins prove immensely helpful in driving web traffic to the WordPress blog from any search engine such as Yahoo, Google, and Bing.
To enhance the SEO of the website in WordPress, a complete package of plugins or Headspace 2 plugin needs to be downloaded. These are helpful enough in optimizing the titles, descriptions, and keywords of the post in the blog. It optimizes the overall blog instead. Excluding installation of plugins, there are also other ways out to increase the SEO of the website.
2. PermalinksPermalinks are considered to be an important aspect in SEO. In order to help the permalink work better, SEO Slug plugin needs to be downloaded. SEO slug enables the blog to avoid the least important words in the title of the article. These permalinks derive maximum traffic to the WordPress blog if the SEO is improved by avoiding unimportant words.
3. Image OptimizationImages also play a crucial role in SEO as Google uses the optimized image for its search engine. Downloading a plugin called, SEO Friendly Image to the WordPress blog is the easiest way to optimize images in the blog and improve SEO of the blog website. It would help to navigate the traffic via Google images.
4. Page OptimizationPage optimization helps the WordPress blog in a huge extent to improve the SEO of the blog. There are also some plugins such as WordPress SEO Pager and Yoast, and Breadcrumbs, which helps in showing the blogs around the search engine and it gets easier for the search engine to find the content of the blog easily. As the page numbers help in SEO, the SEO pager plugin also proves to be beneficial.
5. SpeedSpeed plays a vital role in SEO as search engine traffic is hugely dependent on loading speed of the blogs. WordPress provides various plugins to increase the speed of the blog. There are plugins such as DB Cache, WP Super Cache, WP CSS, PHP Speedy WP, and Optimize DB. All these plugins help in different ways to speed up the blog.
Even after taking care of all these aspects, still there are possibilities of improving the SEO of the blogs in WordPress. One can optimize the templates used in the blog, the description about the blog, the title and the webhosting to get an improved SEO. The SEO results need to be checked in regular intervals to get a brief knowledge about the working of the plugins downloaded. This enables the blogger to draw a clear vision on the improvement of the SEO.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).