May 25, 2012
Six Key Benefits of a Business Blog
You might also be interested in following articles :
- 6 Effective Blog Promotion Techniques
- 10 Key Benefits Of WordPress for Online Business Website
- 6 Smart Ways to Invest Money in Your Blog
- Internet Marketing Tips For Business
- Powerful Video Marketing Tips For You
- 5 Great Tips To Become Professional Blogger
- Few Tips to Become A Successful Blogger
1. Blogs Give Your Business a Better Internet PresenceToday's customers turn to the Internet for everything. If they want to know a celebrity's birthday, they use a search engine. If they want to know who won the War of 1812, they use a search engine. If they want to find a company that offers your products or services, they use a search engine. And if your company doesn't have a great Internet presence, your website won't be one of the first results to appear. In order to have better visibility on the search engines, you need to implement search engine optimization, and the best way to implement SEO is to provide content that is rich in keywords.
One of the best ways to enhance your SEO is to create a company blog. This allows you to use more keywords that relate to your business in a more organic way. Plus, if you consistently update your blog, search engines will continuously crawl your site in search of new keywords, which will only increase your SEO results.
2. Blogs Give Your Company More PersonalitySometimes a company's website can be so stuffy that it's hard to believe there are people that work there and not robots. In order to be successful, your business has to show that it's human. The best way to do this is through a business blog. You can post blogs directly from the CEO. You can be funny. You can even highlight your mistakes to prove that you're not perfect. Through these tactics, your customers will get to know your business on a more personal level, and that makes them more comfortable with you and more willing to choose your company over the competition.
3. You can also Build CredibilityNobody likes a self-centered business. Yes, your blog needs to highlight your expertise and show that you can overcome objectives and provide results, but you can't simply use your blog to brag about this day in and day out. Use your blog to generate case studies that highlight a challenge, a process and an end result. Instead of bragging that you're the best company in the world, you're giving proof as to why, which adds credibility to your list of accomplishments. Just make sure that you throw other useful information into your blog. If you continue being narcissistic, readers will run away.
4. Generate Interest in a Product or ServiceAlong with your case studies, you can also use your blog to launch a new product or service or even bring attention to an old one. Post pictures, describe the product and be sure to brag about its benefits and why your customers need it. If possible, add a video detailing how to use it. The more information a customer can take away from your blog post on a product or service will provoke them to make a purchase.
5. You Control Your NewsDid your company recently win an award? Be the first to shout it from the rooftop through your blog. Don't wait for your press release to get published, and don't wait for it to be announced elsewhere. Use your blog to broadcast your achievements when they occur. Just be sure not to overdo it. Again, nobody likes a narcissist.
6. Engage Your CustomersWhen a customer becomes a customer, you want to keep them as a customer. The best way to do this is to continue to engage them and provide them with useful information. Use your blog to keep your customers up to date on your business, your products and your services. If a customer continuously feels in the know, they'll be more willing to return.
If these reasons don't entice you to start a company blog, we're not sure what will. Blogs are a great addition to any company's marketing tactic. If you want a great, personalized way to get in touch with your customers and build relationships, a blog is the answer.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).