May 3, 2012
30 Excellent Real Time Analytic Tools for Websites
You might also be interested in reading below articles:
- 6 Firefox Add-Ons To Improve Blog SEO
- 10 WordPress Security & Firewall Plugins
- 23 Excellent WordPress Plugins to Improve & Optimize Website Performance
- 10 Excellent HTML5 Games
- 10 Excellent jQuery Premium Countdown Scripts
- 10 Excellent Web Services to Monitor Websites Uptime
- 10 Excellent Twitter Tools To Grow Your Community
- 20 Best Twitter Tools to Grow Your Community
2. HitstatHitstat is a one of the best and free real time analytic service that provides a full real time statistics of your website like (Online visitors, recent visits, most active visitors, popular pages, popular referrer, Geo-location). Histats tracks more than a million website and up to 10 MILLIONS hits/day.
3. StatCounterStatCounter is a free real time analytic service that provides a web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats.
5. SiteMeterSiteMeter is another most popular service that provides a complete real time stats. It has two version one of free and another one is paid. In free version you will get basic stats and in paid version you will get a detailed reports on your website stats.
6. IcerocketIcerocket is an invisible tracker that provides a count of your blog visits and other blog statistics. It is completely free and with no ads.
7. W3CounterW3Counter is a free and easy to use website analytics solution for your blog. It provides more than 30 reports of your website to you, including recent visitors, online users, currently viewing pages etc. It has both free and paid services.
8. TraceWatchTraceWatch is yet another excellent free real time anlytics tool that can be easily installed on your website. It provides you a full real time analytics reports of your website.
9. ClickyClicky is real time web analytics service that provides a complete stats of your website when you logging in, you will see a full data of your website from the first day.
10. WoopraWoopra takes your analytics to another level. It has a ability to provide live statistics of how your visitors interacting with your website and even you can chat with them live using Woopra Chat Widget. It has notification features that lets you setup notifications like email, popup etc.
11. FoxMetricsFoxMetrics services gives you a real time anlytics stats based on the concepts of attributes and events. It also gives you a option to set up custom events. It collects data from the attributes and events and then provides a complete reports of your website.
12. ChartbeatChartbeat is best suitable for new publishing and other types of website. It very specialized in providing real time anlytics for e-commerce website. It let's you provide how your visitors are interacting with your website.
13. GoSquaredGoSquared provides you the most useful, accurate information in real-time, presented beautifully and intuitively. It also integrated with Olark, that provides you a ability to chat with your visitors. You can also set an email alert to know any difference are happening in the traffic.
14. MixpanelMixpanel lets you watch real time visitors to your website interact with the site, observe trends, and compare metrics from previous days. it has features like extensive segmentation and funnel analysis.
15. ReinvigorateReinvigorate provides all the usual real time statistics with heatmaps that let's you visualize from where the visitors came from. It also has a feature that lets you view the nametags of your registered users so that you will able to track their usage of the website.
16. PiwikPiwik is an open source free real time web analytics service that provides you with a detailed reports on your website visitors, the search engines and keywords they used. It is a PHP/MySQL based program that can be easily installed on your own web-server.
17. ShinyStatShinyStat service offer four version like Shinystat free, Shinystat pro, Shinystat business and Shinystat ISP. The free version is intended for personal and non-profit use only, and can track up to 1,000 page views per day.
18. SeeVolutionSeeVolution provides a real time anlytics, heatmaps, live traffic sources of your website. It is a visual service that let's you display full analytics data without leaving your site.
19. SpotplexSpotplex service shows you a real time traffic statistics of your website with competitors ranking who are using the service.
22. VisitorVilleVisitorVille is a very unique type of statistics program that translate real time raw traffic data into visual insights.
23. LexityLexity live is a real time analytics service for e-commerce websites that enables you to see who is in your store at any given moment on an individual basis.
24. FeedjitFeedjit service let's you inform who are viewing your website. It also has widget that lets you display Live Traffic of your website as they arrive.
25. etrackeretracker free service tell you how many visitors have visited your website, which operating systems and browsers they used and much more.
26. StuffedTrackerStuffedTracker is a unique service that gather information of your website statistics, analyze visitors behavior and ad campaign effectiveness, track sales, calculate conversions and ROI.
27. MintMint is an extensible, self-hosted web site analytics service. Its interface is an exercise in simplicity. Visits, referrers, popular pages and searches can all be taken in at a glance on Mint's flexible dashboard.
28. JAWStatsJAWStats is an open source free website anlytics tool that produces clear and informative graphs, charts and tables about your website visitors.
29. MochibotMochibot is Flash traffic monitoring service that tracks the performance of individual Flash content files (SWFs).
30. GoingupGoingup service provides best and clear web site analytic and seo tools for your website. With GoinUp tool you can easily track your visitors, monitors sales, watch conversation rates and improve search strategies and much more.
ConclusionNo doubt! there are many other excellent real time site analytic's services out there, if any please let me know via comments and also I would like to know which is your favorite analytic tool? and what tool you are currently using for your website or blog?.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).