May 30, 2012
5 Smart Ways To Best Market Your Website
1. Become SocialSocial media when used correctly is an extremely powerful marketing tool. You can promote your brand, raise awareness of your company and highlight special offers that you have. It works instantly and you can often target very large audiences. Sites like Facebook and Twitter are also very useful tools for conducting market research as they allow you to interact with consumers in a way which would have previously cost a lot of time and money. The fact that social media sites are free is a fantastic bonus; just don't spend all of your time on them.
- 6 Effective Blog Promotion Techniques
- 6 Best Social Media Sites You Never Heard Of
- Increase Blog Traffic With Social Bookmarking
- Social Media Monitoring for the Blogger Beginners
2. Create An Online PresenceNow that your website is up and running you need to become active and start to cement your online presence. The best way to achieve this is through SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it allows your website to rank highly within search engines such as Google for specific keywords or terms. By building links to your website you will be able to rank more highly in the search engines. Though the links need to be coming from high quality and relevant websites so that they act as an indicator that yours is also a relevant and trustworthy site.
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Blog Alexa Ranking
- 5 Best Ways To Increase Website Traffic
- How To Increase Website Conversion Rate
- Basic SEO Tips and Tricks
3. Advertise In The Right PlacesIf you want quicker results than getting naturally high rankings for related keywords then you can advertise your business and website online. You must ensure to find the right type of your niche to advertise on to give them the best possible chance of working. If you are selling bicycles then it would make sense to have an advert featured on a prominent cycling blog. You could also consider pay-per-click advertising which is like SEO but instead of trying to get natural high rankings you pay to have your website featured on page one of the search results. Again you need to ensure that the term that you are ranking on page one for is one that people are actually searching for and that is relevant to your business.
4. Promote Your Online Business OfflineJust because you are trying to promote your website it doesn't mean that you are restricted to promoting it online. You can still adopt more traditional marketing strategies such as creating business cards and brochures and distributing them to potential customers. You can include your website on this promotional material and generate customers to your site through them.
5. Get Featured In Relevant WebsitesWhen it comes to promoting your website citations can be very useful. Citation websites are sites such as Yell.com who act as directories for online users to find the types of businesses and services that they are looking for. If you submit your website to relevant directories then not only will you be getting valuable links back to your site but you can increase the traffic to your site with people who are looking for exactly what you offer which increases your chances of converting them into customers.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).