May 25, 2012
5 Reasons Why You Should Pay for Your iPhone App
When should we pay for an iPhone app anyway? Well basically, our standard method of choosing paid iPhone apps actually involves 5 major "choice checkpoints", all of which are discussed briefly below:
1. Choose Unique Free AppsThe app is unique, and has no other alternative (free) counterpart. The most common reason why people choose free apps is that it is actually the no-cost version of a certain paid application. But what if there are no other alternative apps that could provide the same function? What if that is the only app that is like that? This is especially common in game apps, where one game app can be very different from one another.
2. Choose Most Rated AppsThere are many "true" positive ratings for that specific app. Popularity also plays a crucial role in getting ourselves to go for a paid app. Most of us are often hesitant to buy apps because we don't really know if we are going to get what we have paid for. If the app has enough real positive ratings, then it is a good indicator that it is a good app, and thus worthy of our little investment.
3. Buy Paid Apps without AdvertisementsTo get rid of the annoying "additions" free version apps have. If there is one thing that people would always complain about a free version, is that they would always see advertisements fly in and pop by every now and then when they are using the app. Since the paid versions are well paid, the developers don't need the advertisements to generate revenue anymore. So when we go for a paid app, we also rid of ourselves of the accursed advertisements.
4. Look For Premium Services for Paid AppsDevelopers often provide premium services to paid version apps. This is probably one of the best and truly notable reasons for you to pay for an iPhone app. Since your app is fully paid, the developers might provide upgrades and additional functions and options that would augment the usability of the application (although you still might want to watch out for possible additional costs).
5. Always Support DevelopersWe want to support the developers for their hard work. The fourth reason is considered the best because of the potential benefits that the app buyer can receive. This last reason is also considered the best because it is possibly one of the "noblest" reasons to pay for a certain app. In honoring paid iPhone apps like it is a full software program, we incite growth, and provide impetus to its developers to refine the app further.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).