Feb 6, 2012
Pinterest Pin It Button For Blogger
What Is Pinterest ?Pinterest is an online photo sharing website where you can create, share and manage online image collections found over the web by “pinning” them online. It allows you to create virtual pinboards to categorize uploaded images. The images you uploaded to your pinboard are called as "pins" and Pinterest allows other people to follow your pinboard to get pin updates and "repin" them, plus you can explore pinboards created by other people. Exploring other people pinboards is a best way to discover new things and get inspiration from them. People creating pinboards to decorate their homes and plan their weddings.
Now coming to main point, Pinterest Pin It Button is similar to Facebook Like or Twitter Tweet button, as it allows users to easily share (pinning) your content without leaving your blog. I think this is another best way to drive more traffic to your blog. So, follow below installation steps to place this Pin It button in your blog posts for easy sharing.
Add Pinterest Pin It Button To Blog1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard click on ---> Design tab ---> Edit HTML tab.
2. Make sure to take backup of your Template before making any changes to your HTML. (More Info On: How To Backup Blogger Template.
3. Now click on Expand Template Widgets check box.
4. Search for below code in your Template. More Info On: "How To Find A Code In Blogger Template".
<data:post.body/>5. Copy and Paste the below code immediately After <data:post.body/>.
- Button Positioning : If you would like to place button on top of post then paste above code Before <data:post.body/>.
- Button Type : To customize button style change the value count-layout to "vertical", "horizontal" or "none" whatever you like.
- Button Alignment : To change button alignment from left to right. Change value text-align
- Button Visibility : To display the button only on post pages, remove the conditional tag in line as shown in red color.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).