Jan 16, 2012
Flippa : How To Sell and Buy Site/Blog
Selling a Blog is one of the huge task where we can required a good marketplace for Sellers and Buyers. Flippa is only a such flipping website which provides a better markt place for Sellers and Buyers. Many of us quit blogging career due to some personal problems or some other reason usually use Flippa to sell their blog. With the help of Flippa people making great amount of income by Selling their sites/blogs.
For those who quit their blogging career due to some personal reason they can use Flippa to sell their blogs. For this you have to submit your blog to buyers in the right way by providing descent Description of your blog along with your blog Statistics.
How To Sell A Website On Flippa1. Please Sign up using your valid Email Account at https://flippa.com/.
2. Submit the correct information of your Profile and upload a profile picture as it makes a good impression on the Buyer and makes him trust that he is dealing with a genuine seller.
3. Once your website listed for sale its time to give a simple and short description of your blog which gives the buyer a brief idea about your blog or website. Few more things to be considered while adding description of site.
- Website introudction in short
- Seller introuduction
- Features of your site.
- What the Buyer Will get.
- What will be your and Buyers role after a Successful auction for your site.
5. Now the most important point is to Set Flippa Bidding options.
- Set the proper Reserver price after evaluating.
- Set it to the price for which you can afford to sell your online property
- Set a Correct Buy it now price (BIN).
6. Once your price listing goes live interested Buyers will starts bids on your listings. I know at this time you will be must excited but do not accept the bids without researching about the user, who has submitted the bid.
7. Keep replying to all Comments and Private messages, the more you interact the more price you will get.
8. After the successfully finished Auction do research about the user who has won the Bid and his history of transactions, so that you can take proper action before you initiate website or blog transfer and receive payments.
I Hope you have enjoyed these basic tips to list and sell your site via flippa and make some good descent money. Have great success with Flippa. :)
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).