Jan 17, 2012
5 Top Android and iPhone Games Releasing In 2012
1. Need For Speed: The RUNThe Run: Race for your life from San Francisco to New York. Three thousand miles of unforgiving asphalt with No seed limits, No rules and No allies. Unlock and upgrade up-to 7 fearsome cars and and kick asphalt across 7 intense racing levels from coast-to-coast. The games is releasing on Android Market in January 2012.
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 gives a amazing football experience on the Android platform. The game has two brand new modes and with full social networks integration, experience PES 2012 Live with your friends by connecting your smartphones. Download and create your own team by purchasing the most wanted players in an on-going league to play against on your phone and submit scores on your Facebook Wall to impress your friends. Android users can buy this game from Android Market. iPhone users can download freely from store with minimum features, but to unlock the full version of this game you need to purchase it.
3. FIFA 12FIFA 12: game comes with 22 officially licensed leagues, 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players. The games has some good features like vibrant graphics, ultra realistic animations, and the most responsive controls. Currently the game is released for iPhone and available for download at $4.99 from iPhone store. Android users have to wait till Jan 2012.
4. Grand Theft Auto IIIGrand Theft Auto III commonly knows as GTA. The game is already released for iPhone and Android smartphones in the Market at $4.99. Supported Android smartphones are LG Optimus 2x, HTC Rezound, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon 4G, Motorola Droid X2, Samsung Galaxy R, T-Mobile G2x and supported Tablets are Toshiba Thrive, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia, LG Optimus Pad, Dell Streak 7, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Sony Tablet S.
5. Madden NFL 2012Madden NFL 2012 is by EA sports games. The game is named on an American footballer Madden. Currently the games is optimized for only Android devices. iPhone version of this game will release soon.
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).