Dec 10, 2011
5 Best Graphics Android Games
5. Gangstar Rio: City of SaintsCity of Saints is the third installment of Gameloft’s Gangstar series, which borrows heavily from Grand Theft Auto and Saints Row. If you like big persistent world titles with open-ended game-play, then Gangstar Rio is one to watch for later this year. This game is available for download at $6.99.
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints Screenshots
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints Video
Download Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
4. BladeslingerBladeslinger is a fast-paced 3rd-person action brawler for high-end mobile and tablet devices where players must defeat multiple enemies at once in both ranged and close combat. This game is net yet released.
3. Max Payne 3Back in 2001 Max Payne first debuted for PC, but Rockstar games is refreshing the title for mobile devices to promote their new console title Max Payne. I still don't have much idea about the title and the game is not yet released.
Max Payne 3 Screenshots
Max Payne 3 Video
2. ShadowgunSHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
1. Modern Combat 3Gameloft finally released the highly-anticipated Modern Combat 3. For iOS devices only. The Android version is still coming soon, and Gameloft says we should stay tuned for the release date. This game is available at $6.99.
Modern Combat 3 Screenshots
Modern Combat 3 Video
Download Modern Combat 3
About : Ravi Saive
Simple Word a Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Because it is usually free and allow me do geeky stuff such as Programming and Scripting with CLI (Command Line Interface).